In this episode, we dig into what big cuts at the EPA could mean for Pennsylvania and explore how one major environmental group is emerging as a key opponent of the Trump administration.
Listen to this episode (29:00)
Stories in this episode
- How Big Cuts at the EPA Will Impact Pennsylvania
A former DEP chief says the state's top environmental agency is already critically underfunded. And Trump's big proposed cuts to EPA could kill another main line of financial life support.
- The ‘Deconstruction’ of the EPA
In this week's episode of the Trump on Earth podcast, we dig into the potential fallout of big cuts that could be coming at the Environmental Protection Agency.
- Trump Puts Great Lakes Funding on the Chopping Block
President Trump's vision for reducing the size of the EPA could have big implications for the decades-long comeback of Lake Erie.
- Trump is Pushing a Major Rollback of Environmental Protections. The NRDC is Pushing Back.
The Natural Resources Defense Council is leveraging everything from lawsuits to solidarity with other movements to fight back against the Trump administration.
- Pittsburgh Company Gets ‘Cease-and-Desist’ Letter Over Anti-Trump T-shirt
Smokey Bear’s time in the resistance might be short-lived.
- Is the News Cycle Leaving You Emotionally Exhausted? Here’s How to Cope.
The temptation to unplug may be strong. But a Pittsburgh activist says you'll find more comfort by connecting.
- After Standing Rock, Pipeline Fights Continue Around the U.S.
The historic protest at Standing Rock may be over, but battles over gas pipelines are now flaring up in other states, including Pennsylvania.