In this episode, we dig into what big cuts at the EPA could mean for Pennsylvania and explore how one major environmental group is emerging as a key opponent of the Trump administration.
Listen to this episode (29:00)
Stories in this episode
- How Big Cuts at the EPA Will Impact Pennsylvania- A former DEP chief says the state's top environmental agency is already critically underfunded. And Trump's big proposed cuts to EPA could kill another main line of financial life support.
- The ‘Deconstruction’ of the EPA- In this week's episode of the Trump on Earth podcast, we dig into the potential fallout of big cuts that could be coming at the Environmental Protection Agency.
- Trump Puts Great Lakes Funding on the Chopping Block- President Trump's vision for reducing the size of the EPA could have big implications for the decades-long comeback of Lake Erie.
- Trump is Pushing a Major Rollback of Environmental Protections. The NRDC is Pushing Back.- The Natural Resources Defense Council is leveraging everything from lawsuits to solidarity with other movements to fight back against the Trump administration.
- Pittsburgh Company Gets ‘Cease-and-Desist’ Letter Over Anti-Trump T-shirt- Smokey Bear’s time in the resistance might be short-lived.
- Is the News Cycle Leaving You Emotionally Exhausted? Here’s How to Cope.- The temptation to unplug may be strong. But a Pittsburgh activist says you'll find more comfort by connecting.
- After Standing Rock, Pipeline Fights Continue Around the U.S.- The historic protest at Standing Rock may be over, but battles over gas pipelines are now flaring up in other states, including Pennsylvania.